Types of information we may collect
Purpose of collecting personal information
- Improve the quality of the website in providing information related to the company’s business.
- Improve the quality of KPSG Group’s products and services.
- Process internal data, such as collecting statistical information about customer interests, surveys, or research related to the company’s business processes.
- Carry out processes regarding communication, negotiation, decision making, implementation of agreements, as well as to manage other transactions related to the company’s business processes.
- Provide or communicate information to the industry or company stakeholders for the management of the overall business.
- For other purposes related to the company’s business processes which we may explain when you provide or other purposes according to a predetermined agreement.
Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
The handling of information collected automatically on the website
- Use of Google Analytics
- Log Data
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our site, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser version, pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. We will use this data only for its statistical information and for analysis regarding the status of our website and for no other purpose.
- External links
We always strive to continuously ensure that your personal information can be properly protected from unauthorized access either physically or electronically. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.