The pandemic has definitely taught us about cleanliness; and in our professional life, should your line of work doesn’t make it possible to work from home/remotely, let’s upgrade our standard of hygiene in the office.
If you’re managing an office, worry not, because healthy & safety measures in accordance to WHO’s COVID19 guide is defined as effective to help prevent the spread of infections in your workplace. Not just COVID19, but also common colds, flu and stomach bugs, and protect your customers, contractors, and employees at the same time.
Check out these pointers in accordance to WHO:
- Surfaces (e.g. desks and tables) and objects (e.g. telephones, keyboards) need to be wiped with disinfectant regularly (because contamination on surfaces touched by employees and customers is one of the main ways that COVID-19 spreads).
- Put sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent places around the workplace. Make sure these dispensers are regularly refilled
- Make sure that staff, contractors, and customers have access to places where they can wash their hands with soap and water
- Ensure that face masks or paper tissues are always available at your workplaces, along with closed bins for hygienically disposing of them
- Your occupational health services, local public health authority, or other partners may have developed campaign materials to promote this message, and it’s best if you can print it in poster format and display it across your office.
If your office’s in-house resources need assistance with this New Normal hygiene standard, you can always work together with an MPHRO company such as KPSG. Not just providing the competent workforce, but also the essentials chemicals and equipment to keep your office sanitized all the time.
Check Out Other Articles: